Kitchen Rolls

Kitchen Rolls are an absorbent towel made from paper instead of fabric. In the UK rolls of paper towels specifically for kitchen use are known as kitchen rolls. Used mainly for home or light domestic use in kitchens, it is sold as a roll of perforated sheets.

Whisper Kitchen Roll - Pack 24

Whisper Kitchen Roll - Pack 24

A pack of 24 absorbent retail packaged Kitchen Rolls. Product Feature..

£10.27 Inc. VAT £8.56 Ex. VAT

Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)